Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mising bought Items

Started by Suehtomit [64263] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Suehtomit [64263]
bought 8x Xanax from somebody's bazaar for 834.999 each. The money was deducted, but I never received the items. When a few minutes later bought a single xanax (for 835.000) using the item market I did receive it. After 10 hours later the 8 xanax is still mising.

It happened this morning (22/05/19) somewhere between 6:30 and 8:00 using the Torn app (v0.2.13) on Android 6.0.1. OS
Suehtomit [64263]
Can't tell I had a lot of Vicodin before so I don't know if it changed, But the price would be completely different so I doubt I confused it with that
Yasen [1924620]
The price is completely different unless people put vico in their bazaar for the same price as Xanax, which people do. Put vico up top in their bazaar for Xanax price and put Xanax at the bottom so people who aren't paying attention buy the vico for Xanax prices.