bought 8x Xanax from somebody's bazaar for 834.999 each. The money was deducted, but I never received the items. When a few minutes later bought a single xanax (for 835.000) using the item market I did receive it. After 10 hours later the 8 xanax is still mising.
It happened this morning (22/05/19) somewhere between 6:30 and 8:00 using the Torn app (v0.2.13) on Android 6.0.1. OS
Do you perhaps have Vicodin in your inventory for the amount of Xanax you bought in total?
Can't tell I had a lot of Vicodin before so I don't know if it changed, But the price would be completely different so I doubt I confused it with that
Alot of the 'Missing Xanax' reports turn out to be the person being scammed with the Vicodin-Xanax scam that's all.
The price is completely different unless people put vico in their bazaar for the same price as Xanax, which people do. Put vico up top in their bazaar for Xanax price and put Xanax at the bottom so people who aren't paying attention buy the vico for Xanax prices.
Oh right, yes that perfectly could have happened I guess, Didn't know that was a thing.
| Vicodin | 7 | $834,899 | 22/05/19 6:47 |
yup you bought 7 vicoden
How can this happen, if you carefully click on Xanax, not Vicodin, in the item market? (which just happened to me)