Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn merch released

Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.

156 replies · 2.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CatHead [1581564]
Why would they not just make a T-shirt with a little picture of a tear on it? Super subtle. Super “I don’t play text based games and wear t-shirts to support them.”

That’s the kind of T-shirt I would wear.
Nena [437292]
There's a "Lavish" mug there for ED, with a sweet description :p

Evil-Duck is so poor he has to cup his hands to drink water out of his toilet. Let’s hope this mug goes some way to restoring this broke bum’s dignity somewhat
Wollongong [12833]
A tear...?

I recently learned what a tear tattoo means... wearing a t-shirt with that printed on it is... well... not something I'd do.
arrow [2024586]
people actually spend money on this shit tho wow
u f**king nerds lmao I’d be ashamed to wear a torn T-shirt irl
manic [1554958]
The sizing go up to 3XL...

Got to size dem basement shutins I guess...

Still, nice idea. Kudos to Ched for keeping the prices down!