ur a f**king mug hahahahaha
Torn merch released
Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Why would they not just make a T-shirt with a little picture of a tear on it? Super subtle. Super “I don’t play text based games and wear t-shirts to support them.”
That’s the kind of T-shirt I would wear.
That’s the kind of T-shirt I would wear.
No one:
Torn: we've got a merch shop
Torn: we've got a merch shop
There's a "Lavish" mug there for ED, with a sweet description :p
Evil-Duck is so poor he has to cup his hands to drink water out of his toilet. Let’s hope this mug goes some way to restoring this broke bum’s dignity somewhat
xD
Coming soon t-shirt!
Coming soon t-shirt!
A tear...?
I recently learned what a tear tattoo means... wearing a t-shirt with that printed on it is... well... not something I'd do.
I recently learned what a tear tattoo means... wearing a t-shirt with that printed on it is... well... not something I'd do.
Probably cause it would cost $100 to just make one for me
Tear like torn not tear like crying.
That's what I mean - there's one for them all, except DUDE :P
Can we get some super large mittens for Nova's hands?
It's hard to print on toilet paper.
DUDE patches coming.........for those that can't quit cold turkey.
Lol shut up bitch
Dollar store reporter
Dollar store reporter
people actually spend money on this shit tho wow
u f**king nerds lmao I’d be ashamed to wear a torn T-shirt irl
u f**king nerds lmao I’d be ashamed to wear a torn T-shirt irl
Torn isn't Hentai Haven. People aren't going to judge.
The sizing go up to 3XL...
Got to size dem basement shutins I guess...
Still, nice idea. Kudos to Ched for keeping the prices down!
Got to size dem basement shutins I guess...
Still, nice idea. Kudos to Ched for keeping the prices down!
I bet you wear "Jordans".
I always wanted to wear a t-shirt written on it "Distinguished Loser"
Are you ashamed of playing torn? Is it something you're hiding from your friends?