Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn merch released

Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.

156 replies · 2.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

iribuya [2103695]
I think if you had toilet paper with dude dude and Ed on it everyone would be premium-wiping their shit with a big smile every day. License to print cash!
MrDoe [2170000]
Nice items but I thought they were fully customisable? I see mugs with other players names on it..and are there reviews real? Just opened and Marty McFly left some reviews in 2017?
Champion [1927067]
If I had to guess it would be them reviewing the stock item instead of the torn ones specifically. It just shows up on all of the stuff
MrDoe [2170000]
I am inclined to buy the shirt but I will wait for real reviews in regards to quality.

I would buy a mug now if there was a generic one. Spending £8 on a mug that shows evil duck ...nah 
Just a black and white torn mug, or with the map etc. 
EwokVillage [2075246]
Cant wait to send my kid to school wearing

"Ask me about my Gold AK"

I really hope the sale of this crap gets put into faster updates for the game. This is all shit. 
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
Terribly undervalued compared to the other mugs at the SAME price!

The first launch is very promising, tho. Imagine waking up with a massive hangover to see Leslie's face on your jammies. Eek!

Edit Redbubble to read Loadingbubble and it's perfect.
Malvo [2175250]
I am gonna buy this , and that and that and that and that and that and that ................

Error : Account Empty.

Fudge me
Indubitably [2117849]
He's right but in a stupid way.

You'll never find an adult who doesn't work for the company wearing a League of Legends shirt. Same goes for every other game out there.

Just because you like a game doesn't mean you'd want to wear its clothes. Could you imagine wearing a shirt that says "chedded" outside? Basically all of the shirts are something 99.9% of people here would not wear in public. For the one's that would, god bless your soul.

The mugs are alright though.