I really am. It really is.
Torn merch released
Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I think if you had toilet paper with dude dude and Ed on it everyone would be premium-wiping their shit with a big smile every day. License to print cash!
Nice items but I thought they were fully customisable? I see mugs with other players names on it..and are there reviews real? Just opened and Marty McFly left some reviews in 2017?
Well, he can time travel...
New merit Idea: have your name be featured in the merch shop.
If I had to guess it would be them reviewing the stock item instead of the torn ones specifically. It just shows up on all of the stuff
I am inclined to buy the shirt but I will wait for real reviews in regards to quality.
I would buy a mug now if there was a generic one. Spending £8 on a mug that shows evil duck ...nah
Just a black and white torn mug, or with the map etc.
I would buy a mug now if there was a generic one. Spending £8 on a mug that shows evil duck ...nah
Just a black and white torn mug, or with the map etc.
Just send me the sticker please, ok thanks lol
Shame they didn't make a halloween mask for you lol
It's never too late lol
f**k it, just make it an item
f**k it, just make it an item
Cant wait to send my kid to school wearing
"Ask me about my Gold AK"
I really hope the sale of this crap gets put into faster updates for the game. This is all shit.
"Ask me about my Gold AK"
I really hope the sale of this crap gets put into faster updates for the game. This is all shit.
I shall buy you everything x 2
You just have to ask
You just have to ask
Terribly undervalued compared to the other mugs at the SAME price!
The first launch is very promising, tho. Imagine waking up with a massive hangover to see Leslie's face on your jammies. Eek!
Edit Redbubble to read Loadingbubble and it's perfect.
The first launch is very promising, tho. Imagine waking up with a massive hangover to see Leslie's face on your jammies. Eek!
Edit Redbubble to read Loadingbubble and it's perfect.
I am gonna buy this , and that and that and that and that and that and that ................
Error : Account Empty.
Fudge me
Error : Account Empty.
Fudge me
He's right but in a stupid way.
You'll never find an adult who doesn't work for the company wearing a League of Legends shirt. Same goes for every other game out there.
Just because you like a game doesn't mean you'd want to wear its clothes. Could you imagine wearing a shirt that says "chedded" outside? Basically all of the shirts are something 99.9% of people here would not wear in public. For the one's that would, god bless your soul.
The mugs are alright though.
You'll never find an adult who doesn't work for the company wearing a League of Legends shirt. Same goes for every other game out there.
Just because you like a game doesn't mean you'd want to wear its clothes. Could you imagine wearing a shirt that says "chedded" outside? Basically all of the shirts are something 99.9% of people here would not wear in public. For the one's that would, god bless your soul.
The mugs are alright though.
Let me know when the “The_Boss Greatest Elimination Leader of all Time” mug comes out.
don't be sad Doodles , they'll give you one.
Now thats a good shirt