So I have noticed this for a couple of weeks now suddenly I am unable to access torn via my web browser or the app when I am not using wifi (to be clear I mean this has been happening for weeks). When I am on wifi I am able to use both the app and the website via safari. I still receive notifications when using data. I tried reinstalling the app and everything but it just keeps loading and won't go past either the loading screen or cloudflare's 5-second page (it changes on occasion i'm not sure why.) I first thought it was a lack of connection or data issue but I am able to both watch Netflix on HD and load other mobile app games or Facebook etc. I am not an expert but it seems weird that a text-based game like Torn would take more data/connection to load than Netflix on HD or other animated mobile games.
Issue with Mobile Data
Started by John_Talon [1913341] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Davzz [323969] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I've reviewed this, but I fear this is not something we control - all signs here seem to be that your ISP is doing something unhelpful here. My best suggestion is to try to use a VPN app and see … - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I'm out of ideas I'm afraid, I can pass this along to Alex for a final confirmation that it's not something on our end.
Perhaps it's an issue with your network provider blocking the App?
Are you able to tell me what provider you are with?
Thanks.
Are you able to tell me what provider you are with?
Thanks.
Yeah I use Optus. I was wondering about that to but I can use torn when I use a hotspot for my laptop.
Hello,
Do you need anymore info?
Do you need anymore info?
Have you tried to ping the website to see if/where the packet losses are happening ?
Also now having this issue but when connected to mobile hotspot.
I would think this has to be your mobile's provider? Have you contacted them to see if they are blocking the connection at all?
What's your device / OS?
What's your device / OS?
Defo not the mobile provider. It’s worked absolutely fine previously.
Torn works while using data on the phone just not a hotspot and using a laptop.
Devices and OS’s arnt relevant to this. Using 4G with EE which is the best coverage and signal.
Torn works while using data on the phone just not a hotspot and using a laptop.
Devices and OS’s arnt relevant to this. Using 4G with EE which is the best coverage and signal.
I am also on EE/4G, I will give Hotspot a try!
Thanks.
Thanks.
Yeah its definitely not them as I asked plus I can't load past the cloudflare screen (I get the circle that its loading but it won't go past). I use an iPhone 6s and it was working before just suddenly stopped. Plus I still get notifications on my phone from the torn app which can be particularly annoying. Like when I sold something for 70 m from my bazzar, got the notification yesterday, and could not log on to stash the cash. I had to message a mate on discord to mug me since I was not going to home for 6 hours.
Also I am always updated to the latest IOS.
Where are you located E?
How long are you waiting for the cloud flare to finish loading?
How long are you waiting for the cloud flare to finish loading?
Australia and I have waited over 30 min at times. Now I usually wait 5 minish when I occasionally get a super urgent notification and get hopeful lol. But I do occasionally just put my phone down with it loading and still nothing.
Stewie is there anymore information you need?
Well, I got no idea on the issue.
I think something may be preventing it from auto-refreshing, but I'm sceptical of it being an issue server-side. Perhaps Joe can take a look?
I think something may be preventing it from auto-refreshing, but I'm sceptical of it being an issue server-side. Perhaps Joe can take a look?
I hear Optus blocks some websites, and you need to call them. I remember reading that one provider rated Torn as "Mature" so it was blocked by default, which is very odd.
Please provide an update?
Thanks.
Thanks.
I spoke to optus again and they told me to reset my network settings which I did and it worked for a day and now its not again.
I'm out of ideas I'm afraid, I can pass this along to Alex for a final confirmation that it's not something on our end.
I've reviewed this, but I fear this is not something we control - all signs here seem to be that your ISP is doing something unhelpful here.
My best suggestion is to try to use a VPN app and see if the problem goes away; my guess is that it will.
My best suggestion is to try to use a VPN app and see if the problem goes away; my guess is that it will.