Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONE

Started by kopi_katz [103624] on in Attacking.

13 replies · 216 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
kopi_katz [103624]
Done!

Buying Loss 300k and Runaway 600k [Bonus Xanax!!]

As per title. Will check my logs. Bonus Xanax if you complete 14 losses or runaways in a row! Only doing this till I hit 250 :)

Message me if you didnt recieve or got the wrong amounts!

Have a great day!

edit: Back on!
kopi_katz [103624]
Just click it again! Or click the upvote :P

Buying just 130 more!! If this post is up, I am still buying! If you need xanax first to hit 14 hits, pm me first, I will send you xanax after you've done 4 hits, and 4.2m when you complete the next 10.
kopi_katz [103624]
Hey, guys, I am done buying for now. Glad to have met new players, and hope I've helped you in some ways. I understand how difficult it can be to start out in torn, hope you enjoy your time here and find a community that makes it worth staying for!

Till next time :)