Done!
Buying Loss 300k and Runaway 600k [Bonus Xanax!!]
As per title. Will check my logs. Bonus Xanax if you complete 14 losses or runaways in a row! Only doing this till I hit 250 :)
Message me if you didnt recieve or got the wrong amounts!
Have a great day!
edit: Back on!
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
looking for 200 more! just pm me with number of hits, i will verify and pay when I'm online (i'm on frequently)
Legit .I got paid fully plus xanax
Cheers!
up up up
up up up
Still buying!
Sry m8 looks like I miss clicked the down vote button while scrolling on my phone, how do I remove that
Just click it again! Or click the upvote :P
Buying just 130 more!! If this post is up, I am still buying! If you need xanax first to hit 14 hits, pm me first, I will send you xanax after you've done 4 hits, and 4.2m when you complete the next 10.
Buying just 130 more!! If this post is up, I am still buying! If you need xanax first to hit 14 hits, pm me first, I will send you xanax after you've done 4 hits, and 4.2m when you complete the next 10.
Cool, sold 14 losses and retrieved a xanax
Not paying. Not recommended
paid immediately after he messaged me. His 2 hits were hidden in a mass of other hits.
up! still looking for 50 more!!
So I attack you and lose or runaway to get paid? Still relatively new to torn
correct!
Hey, guys, I am done buying for now. Glad to have met new players, and hope I've helped you in some ways. I understand how difficult it can be to start out in torn, hope you enjoy your time here and find a community that makes it worth staying for!
Till next time :)
Till next time :)