Your craps algorithm is severely flawed....
Craps "algorithm severely flawed"
Started by X2swifty1X [2303365] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I have been actively involved in and have helped program several gambling simulation/state certified games in Reno, Vegas, and SLC. I am new to your game and I am definitely not looking for return investments.However, I feel like there are plenty of source codes out there, that would make it, a little more.....realistic.
Great text game, though!
Congrats,
Swifty
Great text game, though!
Congrats,
Swifty
passing to Ched, seeing what he wants to do with this
I can imagine it's not perfect, but 76,941 people have played 2,578,684 rounds of craps and I've not heard of any issues.
Would you care to elaborate please?
It is the least popular casino game by a considerable margin.
I updated the bug reports title to be useful.
Would you care to elaborate please?
It is the least popular casino game by a considerable margin.
I updated the bug reports title to be useful.
I play craps on torn a lot. As far as the dice go it seems just as random as any other casino game. I don't know how you can really change the algorithm since it's just die1 = rand(1,6) followed by die2 = rand(1,6)
Maybe he means the UI for the game. The betting is clunky and on mobile you have to scroll up / down a lot do to the betting / roll.
Honestly though, I rather it not be changed at all until I get into top 10 losses
Maybe he means the UI for the game. The betting is clunky and on mobile you have to scroll up / down a lot do to the betting / roll.
Honestly though, I rather it not be changed at all until I get into top 10 losses
Please can you provide an update for us, OP?
Thanks.
Thanks.
No update provided, and the OP hasn't been active in the last 2 days.
Report closed.
Report closed.