Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Ted_Lasso [2014039] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Garikoitz [354380] ×2 Ted_Lasso [2014039] ×1

Ted_Lasso [2014039]
I'm 75% sure that my finishing hit on this attack was a hit on the leg which is what was required for my current mission. Can someone please confirm? Even if I turn out to be wrong, I think it would be worth it to add where the attack actually hit in the attack logs, just an idea so these types of queries don't happen again.

Cheers and thanks,

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=285f33db93e6b9164f888dcc4310dd1f

Mission details:

EstrangedExpert
You mind helping me with a bit of a personal problem? Don't worry it's nothing to do with my junk this time. See, there's this guy I hang with, used to be a great drinking buddy. An absolute riot.. But the last few months, he's a drip. He wails and whines about his wife, just cause she ran off with some guy that was better in a sack or something. What does that mean, anyway?

Look I'm not going to drone on at you with the details--it bores me just to think of it. I just want my happy drinking buddy back, so you gotta play Cupid...kinda, if Cupid was a violent psycho who beat up people's new boyfriends. Go visit this guy what ran off with the wife, and make it so he can't walk so good, cos I hear he's always getting his leg over or something. Putting Casanova in a wheelchair should cheer my pal right up!

Mentions: Garikoitz [354380]

RatedR [72498]
you only hit in the stomach and chest?

Mentions: Garikoitz [354380] · Ted_Lasso [2014039]

Ted_Lasso [2014039]
Ok, he hit me in the leg as the second last attack.... thanks for confirming. However, this is more detail than what I can see when I click the link correct?  If so, let's just add that level of detail from now on.


Oh Jeez, just realized that I had "Simplified Logs" turned on.  Label and humiliate me as a noob; I deserve it.