Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Irish Pub

Started by aMiniCowPie [2283132] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
aMiniCowPie [2283132]
I am looking for two more employees to come work at my Pub. It's a new company, so wages are the highest, but I offer raises so as the company starts making more, so do you. Training is free, but you wont be the only person being trained, so training may take some time.Starting wage will be dependent on your stats.Please feel free to apply!! I am on often, so I will look at your application soon!