I am looking for two more employees to come work at my Pub. It's a new company, so wages are the highest, but I offer raises so as the company starts making more, so do you. Training is free, but you wont be the only person being trained, so training may take some time.Starting wage will be dependent on your stats.Please feel free to apply!! I am on often, so I will look at your application soon!
The Irish Pub
Started by aMiniCowPie [2283132] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 10 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
I'm a new player lookin for a job. I'd like to apply.