A Wise Choice Indeed.
Started by oraN [1778676] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
jokes on you for assuming I have $999 left in the first place
#broke
#broke
When u getting blue name lol
Whoever chose Apple Pro Stand I am sorry for your loss and my condolences :(
I'd rather have subscriber status
I want to go back to Vegas and bet $999 on red in roulette.
"go back"
so how did the last one go?
so how did the last one go?
I lost 1K on red last year, still tight about it. :(
I think I had at least $500 worth of free drinks while gambling though. I want that big win though.
I think I had at least $500 worth of free drinks while gambling though. I want that big win though.
Where is the option to opt out of any given choices in that poll??
Tbh 1k for like 6.5b is pretty absurd too... I'd probably get a new headset and use the rest to help buy a macbook ironically... xD
or just pay landlord like a normie lol
What's a prostand?
don't need to pay the landord for my box under this bridge
At least you have a box!
i dislike apple and thier way of attacking private repair shops and making all hardware exclusive, its not the way the world should go forward, so it was an easy choice
A $999 monitor stand is everything wrong with Apple today
https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/04/apple-pro-display-xdr-stand/
I'm too lazy to Google what does the apple stand do. And option 4. Save money to increase credit score lol
You peasants paying your landlords. I'm paying my owner; Mr Bank like pro.
Actually it isn't what the article fails to mention is almost all professionals already have a stand so they do not need a stand.
would you rather buy a 6k pro XDR monior or 5k and not buy the stand? atleast they're allowing us to not buy the stand.
would you rather buy a 6k pro XDR monior or 5k and not buy the stand? atleast they're allowing us to not buy the stand.