Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A Wise Choice Indeed.

Started by oraN [1778676] on in General Discussion.

55 replies · 721 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SUDZ [2191868]
I lost 1K on red last year, still tight about it. :(

I think I had at least $500 worth of free drinks while gambling though. I want that big win though.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
Tbh 1k for like 6.5b is pretty absurd too... I'd probably get a new headset and use the rest to help buy a macbook ironically... xD
Brakier [2095393]
i dislike apple and thier way of attacking private repair shops and making all hardware exclusive, its not the way the world should go forward, so it was an easy choice
-Jay- [2234445]
I'm too lazy to Google what does the apple stand do. And option 4. Save money to increase credit score lol
oraN [1778676]
Actually it isn't what the article fails to mention is almost all professionals already have a stand so they do not need a stand.
would you rather buy a 6k pro XDR monior or 5k and not buy the stand? atleast they're allowing us to not buy the stand.