Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots jackpot almost 13b

Started by iribuya [2103695] on in General Discussion.

54 replies · 1.25k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

iribuya [2103695]
Not really, everyone knows I'm carrying billions all day. Luckily I'm mug protected for much more, so I dont even notice it anymore.
flufffy [494285]
I just saw this come up as a popular thread so gave it a go. I used about 30 tokens at $10k spins. Had the TORN x 3 on bottom row about 5 spins before. Thanks to the OP for bringing it to my attention :)

Probably shouldn’t mention this but it’s only the second or third time I’ve played slots
flufffy [494285]
So if you want to bank everything you have in Caymans do you click the $ like in your vault now?
Asking for a friend >.>