Nooo, I just woke up and was looking at the forum page and saw this hot topic. Think I’ve prayed like twice a couple of years back.
Slots jackpot almost 13b
Started by iribuya [2103695] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Nvm.
the money is mugg protected for like 1 or 3 days so dont worry about that
oh noes dont become a gambling addict : (
jackpot not 13b
Someone's late to the party
Congrats bro. Welcome to the club ;)
Saved all my extra tokens from easter for a mega jackpot, spend half and leave for a few hours to come back and see the jackpot total at 314k... >.< I would wish Fluffy all the best and all but gonna leave this here instead...
[image: media1.tenor.com]
[image: media1.tenor.com]
Evidently wasn't invited to the party
I wasn't either XD
No need to flex m8. I went from 2k to 17k to 300 and I'm not boasting about it...
I missed this post but i had a go when it was at that
[image: i.imgur.com]
And this was shortly after i got this
[image: i.imgur.com]
Damn unlucky id say. I refused to play poker that day
[image: i.imgur.com]
And this was shortly after i got this
[image: i.imgur.com]
Damn unlucky id say. I refused to play poker that day
Thoughts and prayers
You’re doing it wrong mate, you’re meant to line all 3 Torns up in the middle. I found it quite easy tbh
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]