I mugged this player at random who's about 150 days old with a private island for shits and giggles. They placed over 20 bounties on me so far because of that lmao. They're level 25 or something like that and we've both been sitting in the hospital since.
like I mugged 12k from them big deal, but to spend over 4m on bounties?
I don't get it, must have really struck a nerve
(Was discussing why I was bountied lmao see chat)
Vaila: No, it really is. You attacked me with the intention of taking what was mine that I had earned in one way or another. It's just as much a part of the game as bountying you for a year or more
Pen: Then don't be suprised when I do the same to you lmao
Pen: Idk who you think you are, but we can play this as long as you want dude
Last message: Mon, 01:52 - TCT
Guess it's gonna be a long year
like I mugged 12k from them big deal, but to spend over 4m on bounties?
I don't get it, must have really struck a nerve
(Was discussing why I was bountied lmao see chat)
Vaila: No, it really is. You attacked me with the intention of taking what was mine that I had earned in one way or another. It's just as much a part of the game as bountying you for a year or more
Pen: Then don't be suprised when I do the same to you lmao
Pen: Idk who you think you are, but we can play this as long as you want dude
Last message: Mon, 01:52 - TCT
Guess it's gonna be a long year