54 replies · 1.25k views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
FreePalestine[2122602] · 35 likes · Was this just a way for you to flex that you had 4.5b on hand?
flufffy[494285]
· 13 likes · I just saw this come up as a popular thread so gave it a go. I used about 30 tokens at $10k spins. Had the TORN x 3 on bottom row about 5 spins before. Thanks to the OP for …
TrollVader[2133899]
· 1 likes · I missed this post but i had a go when it was at that [image: i.imgur.com] And this was shortly after i got this [image: i.imgur.com] Damn unlucky id say. I refused to play poker that day
I just saw this come up as a popular thread so gave it a go. I used about 30 tokens at $10k spins. Had the TORN x 3 on bottom row about 5 spins before. Thanks to the OP for bringing it to my attention :)
Probably shouldn’t mention this but it’s only the second or third time I’ve played slots