Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Feeling alone

Started by jozzy [1574499] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 668 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CruelRiver [2284059]
No way, I think
But your karma will be higher.
Or not.

What is the best gift for the God's gift? Fat nasty 20 billion? That's all? I know your imagination is more powerful than that.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
One way to get free stuff I suppose. Very subtle.

My birthday was a few weeks ago, I'll happily take donations, 50m minimum though. No peasantry please.
Brakier [2095393]
Happy birthday mate <3

The people that dislike should be ashamed. they should see how funny it is themself to be alone.
JustJanet [911066]
Well dang! I just had s birthday a week and s half ago!

Please feel free to send me stuff too.



( full disclosure: I did get gifts from friends who love me. *Sideway glance at Nena and Unique*)