Loneliness is the gift that keeps on giving. Why do you reject the universe's gift to you?
Feeling alone
Started by jozzy [1574499] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
My birthday tomorrow. I hope I wake up to at least 100 events and a networth higher than 20 billion
Cool so if I create a forum on my birthday complaining about my birthday I get free stuff?
Happy Birthday :)
Nah mate this is Alone...
Mentions: ItsHotshot [2189331]
No way, I think
But your karma will be higher.
Or not.
What is the best gift for the God's gift? Fat nasty 20 billion? That's all? I know your imagination is more powerful than that.
But your karma will be higher.
Or not.
What is the best gift for the God's gift? Fat nasty 20 billion? That's all? I know your imagination is more powerful than that.
100 events of bounties
Happy Birthday!
Looks like it'll be my birthday tomorrow...
Happy LATE Birthday :D
One way to get free stuff I suppose. Very subtle.
My birthday was a few weeks ago, I'll happily take donations, 50m minimum though. No peasantry please.
My birthday was a few weeks ago, I'll happily take donations, 50m minimum though. No peasantry please.
merry christmas bud!
Happy birthday mate <3
The people that dislike should be ashamed. they should see how funny it is themself to be alone.
The people that dislike should be ashamed. they should see how funny it is themself to be alone.
Hope those are 100 hosp events :)
Can see the forums getting flooded with these threads now everyones gonna want free stuff. Happy bday though.
Belated Happy Bierthday, OP.
Happy Birthday, Dude.
Happy Birthday whenever to everyone else :)
Happy Birthday, Dude.
Happy Birthday whenever to everyone else :)
Well dang! I just had s birthday a week and s half ago!
Please feel free to send me stuff too.
( full disclosure: I did get gifts from friends who love me. *Sideway glance at Nena and Unique*)
Please feel free to send me stuff too.
( full disclosure: I did get gifts from friends who love me. *Sideway glance at Nena and Unique*)