Hey, I am supposed to fire 1500 shots in attack for my mission. How on earth am I supposed to do that? I use like 10 rounds, 30 max, per attack. Thats already like 50-75 attacks. How on earth can I use so many bullets? I dont get it.
1500 shots in 3 days?
Started by KingofJura [2045636] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Telomun [463664]
· 7 likes ·
minigun + attack Xepa4ep. you will stale mate with him not sure if he gets the events but have used him for my missions when it comes up - JoeyDoughnuts77 [2108730]
· 5 likes ·
minigun boom...fires a ton of ammo per attack - Nerudamann [2049220]
· 4 likes ·
Also, find good stalemate targets. That way you're using all 25 of your attacks to shoot the minigun. Chedburntest100 is a good option.
minigun boom...fires a ton of ammo per attack
Also, find good stalemate targets. That way you're using all 25 of your attacks to shoot the minigun. Chedburntest100 is a good option.
minigun + attack Xepa4ep. you will stale mate with him
not sure if he gets the events but have used him for my missions when it comes up
not sure if he gets the events but have used him for my missions when it comes up
Admins can't be attacked anymore, you'll just get an X over the attack button.
Your best chance now is either Chedburntest100 (the one with 100k HP) or someone with high dexterity/defense that either is unequipped or has low offensive stats. I've seen people pull it off by attacking a stronger friend who equips 0 accuracy rusty sword.
Your best chance now is either Chedburntest100 (the one with 100k HP) or someone with high dexterity/defense that either is unequipped or has low offensive stats. I've seen people pull it off by attacking a stronger friend who equips 0 accuracy rusty sword.
Easy use minigun as the main weapon and ask your friend to put some bounties on you.
I saw poor Chedburntest100 been hosp few times..poor guy...
Minigun definitely
can also pay others to attack you so not using your E
can also pay others to attack you so not using your E