Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Vampire Snowflake

Started by Louis_de_Pointe [1963196] on in General Discussion.

85 replies · 1.09k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ChaosReigns [2169241]
How far into 10k revives and 10k Drug Crimes have you got so far?

You could always keep your stuff for when you ever decide to return. Just a thought.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
Nearly 1000 drug crimes and near 2000 revives.


I'm not giving it all away, put about 100 mill in bank for three months. Got items put aside for giveaway.

I'll likely return at end of summer.
WitchChild [1987262]
Hey for vampire roleplay you might like this. It's pretty well done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HX40DXnst8&list=PLXX7Rp0iXj0nPwER_CwBDYSr0n1fE63KK
APOLLO [862724]
That is amazing, at least something good came from this thread.

Can't wait to try that out, will be able to match the milk level with how old tum tum feels

Brilliant
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
The race has finished and the typical selfish Torn people did not let me win :(

Still I am obligated to recognise the winner and give out prizes.
Later today the prize ceremony will take place. 
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
The Torn race began with 19 racers on a track I never learned the name of. It's the one that goes round some corners has a squiggly bit and finishes at the finish line.

I used my trusty Sierra Cosworth with lots of modifications on it. Because I am not a cheat nor a scripter nor a member of the questionable committee I came twelfth. Clearly myself and all the others who were behind me were victims of a fixed race. Will say despite the fixed race and mass sabotages Tyrion made it to third place without cheating, scripting nor use of violence.

Still let it not be said I am a bad sport. Here are the prizes :

Diamondace came first : You sent a Bottle of Champagne to DiamondAce with the message: For coming first . You cheating immoral sewer rat.

You sent a Box of Bon Bons to Nikofu with the message: For coming second. You cheating limpet sucking trash.

You sent some Xanax to Tyrion with the message: For coming third. Congratulations :)

You sent a Can of X-MASS to Xampos with the message: For coming last. Congratulations :)

Mentions: DiamondAce [560161] · Nikofu [454204] · Tyrion [1967379] · Xampos [2078351]

Tyrion [1967379]
You were sent some Xanax from Louis_de_Pointe with the message: For coming third. Congratulations :)2019/05/205:25:28 AM

Cheers mate, wish you the best of luck and didn't really want anything from you :)

Just take a break from Torn for a while and return again later when you feel like it again.

If you ever need any help ingame, I'm only a pm or mail away.

Mentions: Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
So I'm sure a couple of people are wondering what I'm doing still hanging around.

Blame Ched and his team.

They have made Torn an incredibly difficult game to get away from.
Racing is my new favourite click button thing.

I'm not really training or earning in Torn just few clicks here and there which has given me a welcome break from flower running and messing about with flight times.
I am much the weaker for it and I really don't care.

I am looking to buy a small respect faction and help out casual players like myself it depends what's out there. I may just stick here and help them get the 25energy revive unlocked.

Pride day was interesting. Nice to see dickheads come out the woodwork and the judgemental dickheads click dislike without giving any opinions .
And nice I shall add nice to see people jump on the morale high ground posting to earn some easy forum points.. .well done you :)

( I didn't get as many " look at me I'm special " forum points as I'd like to have had. Even when I said gimme points it didn't work ).
Tyrion [1967379]
Just a suggestion of course:

Instead of buying a new faction, you could join a more established one and volunteer to help out with new recruits and other stuff needed.

Lotsa different jobs needed within a faction, as leadership can't handle everything, especially ones with high membership.

Might make things more interesting again for you, as well as having a bit more purpose to your own gameplay :)
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
An issue I find is the factions are not tough enough leaders. They would rather have baggage / troublemakers ( by troublemakers I mean people who want to posture or be " tough " / snyde against other faction members ) than get rid of them for whatever reasons.

Or chain bonus stealers. You work and put time into getting the bonus setup for someone and another pinches it and it's " ok ".

If I take a role in a faction I expect to be backed up. If I'm not then you may as well get any idiot who is not that bothered to take the role.