It's true though, some of them look like neglected little woodland creatures
Miss Torn
Started by HOLUX [509465] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
xD
You are absolutely right- it IS a tactic, and one I used, but it’s not the winning tactic this year. All 3 top entries are beautiful women but not showing excessive skin.
Gotta stay on brand
You can't tell me I'm not pretty.
I'm pretty sure I could.
But that would be only out of jealousy.
But that would be only out of jealousy.
The beard really pulls the look together imo
For my first entry I'm pleased.
beards and shaved balls. thats the age we r .living
hahah
hahah
Nova already did a hand pic for his entry.
(Sorry, it was there and I just couldn't help it!)
(Sorry, it was there and I just couldn't help it!)
The criticism is strong from the peanut gallery!
Miss Torn doesn't matter, the real news is bogie is the top entry in Mr. Torn.
Staff exploitation at its finest.
Staff exploitation at its finest.
i'd love to go for a ride in your hellcat
If only it was a hellcat xD
Discuss?
Where's your classy entry tho?
Show these hoes how to dress in the utmost PG-13 family friendly style!
Or would you just rather bitch out any one of the myriad of people entering? Just be happy they've had the balls and self confidence, to do so, I know I haven't, and it most certainly looks like you've not, either.
You talkin' to me, little one? ;)
I'm planning to join the masquerade, don't you worry...
But certaintly not hoeing or man-boobing around. xD
I'm planning to join the masquerade, don't you worry...
But certaintly not hoeing or man-boobing around. xD
o: good luck and more power to ya, then!
I've never seen so many people get upset over boobs.... it's boobs. I think the energy should be spent shaming people who didn't take pictures with their tits out.
They shouldn't allow snap filters or things to be added after photo is taken. IMO Creativity is key, any one can take a selfie with a piece of paper with words on it! #stayclassy
I agree 100%.