I transferred an amount of money to my vault and it went from my cash in hand but didn't go to my vault, time 1842 TC time today
Missing money
Started by erb [2278415] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
Having the same issues
same here, money disappeared
I think by the looks of things there are plenty of people with the same problem
To Joshua with this one!
Im in the same boat. Always scary watching all the loot disappear!
same here 17.9 mil missing
same here, missing $232m or so
Same, missing approx 78m
This has now been resolved for me, thanks for your speedy resolution
All of these should be resolved now.
Thanks for your patience!
Thanks for your patience!
I got a message saying That...A check has been credited to you which can be withdrawn from the bank. Thanks. But I don't have any monies in my bank
No cashier's check showing up. But the link worked. Thanks for the swift response to the issue.
Have a great day.
Have a great day.
So, you do have the money? :)
Yes I have the money now. Thanks
Uh yeah, I'm missing 2.4b. Totally disappeared on me. Completely 100% honest and not scamming.
Eeem, yes, same here! xD