Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing money

Started by erb [2278415] on in Bugs & Issues.

18 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

erb [2278415]
I transferred an amount of money to my vault and it went from my cash in hand but didn't go to my vault, time 1842 TC time today
GingerBread_Man [2055760]
I got a message saying That...A check has been credited to you which can be withdrawn from the bank. Thanks. But I don't have any monies in my bank