Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need help

Started by rly [2331992] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Inside_Trader [449085] ×2 rly [2331992] ×2 bogie [148747] ×1 ralucakiss84 [1899687] ×1

rly [2331992]
I got scammed by the item market.... so i purchased a xanax from the item market. However, i didnt recieve the xanax, its not in my items. But i lost my money.... what should i do....
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Sorry bud looks like you did buy vicodin:

10-07-2019 14:46:44
Kind0Fpro bought 1x Vicodin on War_Warrior's bazaar at $838,299 each for a total of $838,299
It's an easy mistake to make so just be careful.


I can see quite a few people who've read this thread have sent you a xanax so I would recommend thanking them! I'll move this to I guess questions.

Mentions: Inside_Trader [449085] · rly [2331992]

Asshole [949262]
You are viewing War_Warrior's bazaar.



Welcome to Drug addiction store
We are one of torn best suppler of all drugs
but mainly xanax
I combat the Vicodin scam If you buy one or more from me i refund you ! just message me . I DO NOT meed your money

I ONLY HAVE VICODIN IN STOCK WHEN ralucakiss84 IS ONLINE ADD HER TO YOUR BLACKLISTS



ask xanax from him he'll give it to ya

Mentions: Inside_Trader [449085] · ralucakiss84 [1899687]