I need help
Started by rly [2331992] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Indubitably [2117849]
· 6 likes ·
Name checks out. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 6 likes ·
Sorry bud looks like you did buy vicodin: 10-07-2019 14:46:44 | Kind0Fpro bought 1x Vicodin on War_Warrior's bazaar at $838,299 each for a total of $838,299 It's an easy mistake to make so just be careful. I can see quite … - AJ- [2173898]
· 5 likes ·
I bet it was Vicodin. Should have gone to Specsavers.
Mentioned in this thread
Inside_Trader [449085] ×2 rly [2331992] ×2 bogie [148747] ×1 ralucakiss84 [1899687] ×1
Should have gone to Specsavers.
Mentions: bogie [148747]
You eat your vicodin and learn from your mistakes. That's what you do.
that should help
Mentions: How to buy Xanax
10-07-2019 14:46:44 | Kind0Fpro bought 1x Vicodin on War_Warrior's bazaar at $838,299 each for a total of $838,299 |
I can see quite a few people who've read this thread have sent you a xanax so I would recommend thanking them! I'll move this to I guess questions.
Mentions: Inside_Trader [449085] · rly [2331992]
You sent some Xanax to Kind0Fpro.
Mentions: rly [2331992]
Welcome to Drug addiction store
We are one of torn best suppler of all drugs
but mainly xanax
I combat the Vicodin scam If you buy one or more from me i refund you ! just message me . I DO NOT meed your money
I ONLY HAVE VICODIN IN STOCK WHEN ralucakiss84 IS ONLINE ADD HER TO YOUR BLACKLISTS
ask xanax from him he'll give it to ya
Mentions: Inside_Trader [449085] · ralucakiss84 [1899687]