26 replies · 6.12k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
70 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
This is a guide to selling dps I decided to write for some of the new or old players. The steps are simple.
1) Check the city pawn shop and see what they are offering to buy them from you at. 2) See if anyone else in trade chat is willing to pay more then that.
I personally have been getting sick of seeing people that are in trade chat offering to buy donator packs at less than pawn shop buyback. Basically just preying on the naivety of people not knowing they can just go to the city and sell them. At least get for them what they are really worth. Dont pay someone to buy them from you just to make a quick profit by clicking on the city button and selling to the pawn shop for you.
Edit: Oh I forgot to mention you also get the added bonus of getting your max loan up every time you sell one to the pawn shop as well! Also if this post helped you bump it. Lets make the fact that the pawn shop buys donator packs common knowledge.
Yes but you then run the risk of mugs as well, which will take you below the pawn shop buyback if caught with one. Figured I would just offer the base advice of checking the pawn shop and leave it to players to know their options from there.
I'd agree with you, i dont mind buying selling them. I'm still shocked to see some come up on market at 24 mil. I'll buy them of course but i always offer at least pawn shop pricing in trade chat(most of the time anyways).
If you just are looking to know buyback you can open the eye icon in the item market and look at its shop buyback. But ya you actually need to have on in your position to see the sell field from the pawnshop.
People, especially newbies, should know that if they buy DP's, they should either sell it at equal or above price in reference to the Pawn Shop's offer.