Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DUMPED (Messy)

Started by Evil-Duck [1182047] on in General Discussion.

88 replies · 1.4k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
89
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

PrincessJulie [11229] ×1 BambinaDuckie [477368] ×1 Nova [1570883] ×1

Evil-Duck [1182047]
PREVIOUS MARRIAGE THREAD:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16106275&b=0&a=0

DUMPED (MESSY)

After a blissful 17 days of Marriage to the beautiful staff member PrincessJulie the marriage has ended in a messy manner and totally caught me by surprise:

[image: i.imgur.com]

My princess had divorce me over a conflict of interest Staff / Discord / TMB misdemeanour in which resulted in PrincessJulie getting the boot from the Official TMB discord. First let me say I am not pointing the finger at anyone to say YOU'RE responsible for the breakdown in the marriage but what I will say is I am left hurt, bruised and unable to trust another colourful name again.
Lets just say inside offsite info was used which resulted in the 4th TMB member to receive a chat ban. V messy and v complex situation involving deciphering code only those on the inside would know.

So here's me. Friday evening. Diet was going well this week, changed man, life was going good. Now i don't give a shit.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Im single, satisfied and slinky. Any Miss TORN females wanna frolic contact my PA, I'm chat banned.


What was the reason for your messiest divorce in TORN? Were you at fault and could it have been avoided?

Peace

Mentions: MARRIAGE: The ONE?

Evil-Duck [1182047]
I CAN ONLY APOLOGISE TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME WEDDING GIFTS. I WILL AIM TO CLAW BACK THE CASH AND RE-PAY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

IM SO SO SORRY TO THOSE PEOPLE


Peace
erk [1538328]
I didn't know I could be so heartbroken by something I'm not really involved in.

My thoughts, prayers and tears go out to you both.
Evil-Duck [1182047]
Thanks my friend. It ws a good evening, fish n fries and all until it took that sour turn.

Glad my friends are here for me at this time

Peace
Sepulchrave [2092631]
What I don't understand is, especially since you live in England...why are you drinking Asahi?
I mean, it's a nice beer, but surely there's better?
If I'd just been dumped I'd be drinking something with a little more...heft.
Karty [285221]
Just take the Asahi slowly mate, TMB have taken many blows this week in the form of warnings, bans and being publicly exposed - last thing we need is you throwing up all over screen and being out of action.
Evil-Duck [1182047]
Planning to mate, Im upset but I aint about to f**k up a £1,600 piece of high end technology over it. The backlight of the keyboard is already broken back from the Hilgar poker livestream days, threw up the asahi all over it then and wont be making same mistake again. Stomach acid and high end apple tech does not mix :P

Very rough week, glad to see the back of it in all honesty x

Peace
Alieryss [2268939]
When I started to play, I married on the first week. Well, I had to stop for a while, so when I got back after 2 weeks of inactivity, I saw I am divorced. The messy thing was that there wasn't any message... But I kinda understand him, so I can't be angry.

I wish you all the best for your future! I think that the right woman for you is still somewhere. You will find each other.
erk [1538328]
Second thoughts. I cannot BELIEVE Ishtar would USE this heartbreaking moment for all of us to try and further her claim to fame as a popstar.

So unethical, exploitative and flat out RUDE.

I thought we were just two pals who were friends of TMB but that doesn't look to be the case. Using TMB for the glitz and glam that comes with it. APPALLING.