lol, np .. yes, I know. It's the market. I even tried skipping in a few pages because sometimes Sidekick* doesn't load on the first page until I reload it after a deeper page is opened, so I figured it was worth a try with this too while troubleshooting ..
* I'm still running 1.2.1 .. I hadn't seen the 'issues' that arose till just now when I went looking for the thread of it to link when I referenced it above ..
*edit in: I just did a purchase from the Item Market prior to running a search and it worked there .. I guess it's my misunderstanding of the Admin's programming of 'Item Market' .. I thought those searched results were the same because I wasn't choosing a bazaar from above ..
Even the version that was deemed to be illegal (1.x) by bogie, was not (as verified by IceBlueFire).
IceBlueFire says: If it's basically just making buying a one-click thing (removing the confirmation), that should be fine :P
EDIT: the difference in versions is that 1.x 'clicked' on the yes button, while the new versions (2.x or up) make the buy icon act as the confirm yes button