Hello. I don't really log onto here much, as you can tell, but I have money and a PI that I'd hate to waste if I just close the account? I'm a giver and would like to give it all away if possible. Thanks! :)
Is this allowed here?
Started by Corrupted_Doll [1951674] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Corrupted_Doll [1951674] ×1
I would be grateful for anything you felt like sharing
Great! :D
Convenient
I’ll take. I give items to new players frequently. Would give me more stuff to give to deserving players
I would like stuff if possible.
anything you choose to give me will be distributed among my Faction for newer players
Okay, awesome lol. I don't have many valuable items, some were silly gifts, but if I'll see what I have left. I've already given my PI and cash away
i'd like something
As I stated if you ever come back hit me up. Greatly appreciate it.
Corrupted_Doll has given you their Private Island.
You were sent 50x Small First Aid Kit from Corrupted_Doll with the message: Incoming! xD
You were sent a Donator Pack from Corrupted_Doll with the message: Cheers! Take care :)
Corrupted_Doll has given you their Private Island.
You were sent 50x Small First Aid Kit from Corrupted_Doll with the message: Incoming! xD
You were sent a Donator Pack from Corrupted_Doll with the message: Cheers! Take care :)
Mentions: Corrupted_Doll [1951674]
no this is against United States federal law, you're going to jail kiddo.
Well dang. Anyone need a Business Class Ticket? I won't need it in jail xD
I mean, I would happily take anything you’d be willing to give away. I appreciate it!
if your willing to just give stuff away.... ill find a new player to help out......
I managed to attract 2 new players and most of my items have been given :)
wow
Please close/delete this thread when possible! I've been emptied so quick xD. Thanks everyone!
Not sure who the petty, coward is but good luck with the bounty.. my account is GONE XD
Graved upon OP's request.