Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is this allowed here?

Started by Corrupted_Doll [1951674] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Corrupted_Doll [1951674] ×1

Corrupted_Doll [1951674]
Hello. I don't really log onto here much, as you can tell, but I have money and a PI that I'd hate to waste if I just close the account? I'm a giver and would like to give it all away if possible. Thanks! :)
Corrupted_Doll [1951674]
Okay, awesome lol. I don't have many valuable items, some were silly gifts, but if I'll see what I have left. I've already given my PI and cash away