Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Full Disclosure

Started by Jonicorn [2173172] on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 1.52k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
101
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Jonicorn [2173172]
In light of the recent shocking events which, I'm sure anyone who reads the forum is now aware of...I thought it would be a good idea to perhaps highlight some of the non-torn related things we get up to (obviously not to the extent of the above mentioned) but just to add some light-heartedness back into GD.

So things which might be quirky or unique...you never know, there might be a kindred spirit amongst us Torners.

So heres mine...I have an unhealthy addiction to watching people cut soap on instagram, and this sometimes morphs into watching 20 minute videos of someone smashing chalk. I could also legit watch men having their face shaved, 24/7...so strange, I know.

So, what about you? What do you get up to whilst waiting for your energy to refill or until you land in SA?

Xx
Kelsie [340367]
I like to watch cute puppy and cat videos on Facebook. Oh and I watch Military homecoming videos to their families (mainly their children and pets). Makes me sob every time but yet I insist to still watch
LDP [1580562]
I speak with my friends.. and ask them if they're interested in joining this MMORPG i'm staff on :)
Twitter [2309219]
Most of you probably wouldn't know this, but sometimes I get high on marijuana.

And it's illegal in my state.
Juggernaut [39773]
I tend to get drunk and watch 8 out of 10 cats does countdown on YT, when that no longer entertains me I just yell at seagulls, there's no ocean around me, they shouldn't be here!
Lat [1187876]
I rewatch It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia over and over. Whilst drinking an unhealthy amount of tea.

Summer holidays are the best. Not marked a piece of homework in 4 weeks, not even thought about science except the areas I’m personally intrigued by!
Leafeh [467479]
I hope Halo Infinite saves the Halo franchise. I've invested some fair time into the games myself, although mostly in the multiplayer pvp.