I won a private island using the android app at about 11:10 torn time, the app flaked and flickered then I was back on the home screen out my million dollars but no reward that I can see.
Lost casino spin
Started by korth [2228764] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
can you please tell me what your last spins say?
I didn't know that was there. Says 5 points so must have moved after. I thought it was done spinning. Please mark closed
Sometimes the animation can glitch, but what is shown in Last spins is correct.
If your prize was not credited, going back to Spin the Wheel would trigger it for you.
If your prize was not credited, going back to Spin the Wheel would trigger it for you.