Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost casino spin

Started by korth [2228764] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
korth [2228764]
I won a private island using the android app at about 11:10 torn time, the app flaked and flickered then I was back on the home screen out my million dollars but no reward that I can see.
korth [2228764]
I didn't know that was there. Says 5 points so must have moved after. I thought it was done spinning. Please mark closed
Stewie [1494547]
Sometimes the animation can glitch, but what is shown in Last spins is correct.

If your prize was not credited, going back to Spin the Wheel would trigger it for you.