If the dialogue you've had with Proxima regarding these changes isn't enough to invite him to be a part of the ongoing discussions then I think you should reconsider the process as to how and who you promote to be a part of the committee. Even on a trial basis if needed. He likely has more information regarding the topic at hand and the attacking system in general than any of the current committee members.
That is not meant to be a knock or slight to the current committee members at all, I just know the time and energy he spends collecting data and I think you'd be doing the game a disservice not including him moving forward. He's got the knowledge, tangible data and the desire to make the game better.
That is not meant to be a knock or slight to the current committee members at all, I just know the time and energy he spends collecting data and I think you'd be doing the game a disservice not including him moving forward. He's got the knowledge, tangible data and the desire to make the game better.