Ok so I’m a dm irl and was wanting to start up a role playing game on here any rolls that will be done I will take care of myself but your actions shall be your own, looking for 4 players to start and will replace dead ones with new players. 4 classes fighter wizard cleric and rogue and only one race human atm I will fill you in on spells ect once we start. First four to commit will be made the starting four.
Rp room
Started by Jeremiahcron [2350797] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TheLadyThief [2150191]
· 2 likes ·
Korlisyn opens a door on the other end of the room and slips inside, shutting the door as quietly as possible while keeping the coinpurse she snagged from an uppity baron in the other room as still as possible with … - Jeremiahcron [2350797]
· 2 likes ·
The ogre looks over the new guest and shouts “two new playthings in one day how lucky for me, I was just getting hungry too!” - TheLadyThief [2150191]
· 2 likes ·
"The baron's been robbed? How unfortunate. ...I wouldn't put it past this ogre to be responsible for that, too. He's already starting to demonstrate a ruthless capacity for violence. Mind helping me apprehend him?"
*wonders into a big open room*
have you seen my baseball?
have you seen my baseball?
Ogre chewing on the âš¾ï¸ spits it to the floor to roar at the intruder “ you wanna play puny boy”
That’s supposed to be baseball lol
Korlisyn opens a door on the other end of the room and slips inside, shutting the door as quietly as possible while keeping the coinpurse she snagged from an uppity baron in the other room as still as possible with her other hand so it doesn't jingle. She freezes for a moment upon realizing she's not alone but immediately tries to look casual, tucking the purse into her sleeve.
"Evening, gentlemen." Her eyes fall on the spat-out, rather disgusting ex-baseball. "Er... dinner not agreeing with you?"
"Evening, gentlemen." Her eyes fall on the spat-out, rather disgusting ex-baseball. "Er... dinner not agreeing with you?"
The ogre looks over the new guest and shouts “two new playthings in one day how lucky for me, I was just getting hungry too!”
She grimaces, sliding her hands over the hilt of the daggers resting by her hips (can I dual wield as a rogue? if not, I'll edit out the "s"s).
i'm down for a bit of clericing - is cure light wounds still a thing?
Oog yes I will message you your spells and yes you can dual weild
.
Drew quickly ran in and shut the door behind him as banging ensued.
"Whoever took that Baron's coins,I'd give it back. He's mighty upset. I may be a wizard,but I'm not a magician!"
"Whoever took that Baron's coins,I'd give it back. He's mighty upset. I may be a wizard,but I'm not a magician!"
"The baron's been robbed? How unfortunate. ...I wouldn't put it past this ogre to be responsible for that, too. He's already starting to demonstrate a ruthless capacity for violence. Mind helping me apprehend him?"
The ogre reaches over and grasps hopslam pulling him close to the ogre’s head. The ogre shouts “do you want to play or not” covering hopslam in slaiva.
i'm looking around for somewhere to hide. maybe a table to crawl under - also i'm slightly hyper ventilating
You find the ogre’s makeshift bed that’s slightly risen from the ground but underneath it is his smelly dirty loincloths
Ok so far we have 4 unless hopslam doesn’t reply but I will give you guys encounters twice a day to overcome if your going to be off for a day or so let me know and I’ll work around it thanks and have fun if you have any questions just message me and I’ll be glad to help
(Actually if this is going to turn into a serious thing I might not be able to partake, I have, like, five games of varying degrees of seriousness that I'm in right now and probably should stop signing up for everything I see that catches my eye)
i'm gonna hide in the bed
I don't want to play but I just want to point to the fact that there is an RP section of the forums in non-related.
That’s great news I didn’t know that thank you