We know them, we love them for making us laugh, we hate them for making us annoyed, and we all deal with them as we see fit.
Whats the opposite of a troll, though? If they are the chaos of the forums, what’s the name for the order? If they are the negative energy, what is the name of the positive energy?
An angel. They last a week then turn into trolls.
boring people
Mentions:
Rylok [2263063]
a pig racist most ov the time
Aww! You’re making me blush!
I promise to not troll. I’m not good at it!
N O R M I E S
Mormons.
XD my husband and I are actually blacklisted by both the Mormons and the Jehovas Witnesses.
Whats the opposite of a troll, though? If they are the chaos of the forums, what’s the name for the order?
TheLuvlillypink. I’m the opposite of a troll and I’m the order.
This - the huge amount of people who don't care about the forum, have their small group of friends and just play the game, without the need of attention apart from their small group of friends.
I don't think the trolls are chaos - chaos is the void state, before anything came into being. Trolls are just attention-seekers.
I don't know why but I applaud you. I am black-listed by Wetherspoons, as i quit my job there in an unorthodox manner. They can't keep ME out though. I have a plethora of disguises.
What's opposite of a troll?
An adult...
I am the light that turns night into day
I am the cis male that white knights the defenseless ladies
I am the glue that mends the two realms
I am RX-78-2
There is nothing wrong with being boring!
But a bit of excitement with a forum spam can be fun! Just dont 'over do' it.
Mentions:
[Vote]Ched Hire Marlon NOW: No 15Year Collectible?
the opposite of a troll would probably be a mediator- someone who helps resolve conflicts rather than work to exacerbate them. OR
a comforter- someone who provides emotional support rather than working to annoy and upset others.
although I suppose those are just vocabulary words, where you are trying to come up with gamer terminology- so mayhaps: Mother, cheerleader, person who rocks