Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trolls

Started by Rylok [2263063] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 336 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Rylok [2263063] ×1

Rylok [2263063]
We know them, we love them for making us laugh, we hate them for making us annoyed, and we all deal with them as we see fit.

Whats the opposite of a troll, though? If they are the chaos of the forums, what’s the name for the order? If they are the negative energy, what is the name of the positive energy?
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]
Whats the opposite of a troll, though? If they are the chaos of the forums, what’s the name for the order?

TheLuvlillypink. I’m the opposite of a troll and I’m the order.
Yalom [1973244]
This - the huge amount of people who don't care about the forum, have their small group of friends and just play the game, without the need of attention apart from their small group of friends.

I don't think the trolls are chaos - chaos is the void state, before anything came into being. Trolls are just attention-seekers.
TalkieToasterTM [2278315]
I don't know why but I applaud you. I am black-listed by Wetherspoons, as i quit my job there in an unorthodox manner. They can't keep ME out though. I have a plethora of disguises.
Jim-Gyp [1924816]
I am the light that turns night into day
I am the cis male that white knights the defenseless ladies
I am the glue that mends the two realms
I am RX-78-2
Estelle [2052307]
the opposite of a troll would probably be a mediator- someone who helps resolve conflicts rather than work to exacerbate them. OR
a comforter- someone who provides emotional support rather than working to annoy and upset others.

although I suppose those are just vocabulary words, where you are trying to come up with gamer terminology- so mayhaps: Mother, cheerleader, person who rocks