so my stocks are on the market and i went from 70 something 7 days ago to now 307th in queue for my stock to sell... not sure if i'm getting bumped or not in actuality or if its just showing wrong
stock queue bug?
Started by HideOut [1430520] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beer_Bear [42111]
· 5 likes ·
Isn't the purpose of the bot to avoid stagnation of the market? The bot has not made any purchases in over a week. Are we supposed to then say that is how it is programmed to work? - Beer_Bear [42111]
· 5 likes ·
You're getting bumped and they refuse to do anything about it. I'm down to 600+ in queue after being listed for 6 days. The stock bot that was made to prevent the market becoming stale has done just that without … - Sean_Bean [761776]
· 5 likes ·
Same with wlt. I was down to 20 in queue 7 days ago now 350 in queue. Not 1 share sold.
You're getting bumped and they refuse to do anything about it. I'm down to 600+ in queue after being listed for 6 days. The stock bot that was made to prevent the market becoming stale has done just that without a bot buy of substance in nearly a week.
Same with wlt. I was down to 20 in queue 7 days ago now 350 in queue. Not 1 share sold.
I had the same problem about a month ago. Cost me like 100m. I had stocks up for like 2 weeks and I had to watch them all go red again after being pushed further and further back in line each day.
Listing added 5 days ago (443rd in queue)
Market its wakey wakey time please
Market its wakey wakey time please
This has been reported many times and no issues have ever been found. Your position in the queue may increase if other smaller transactions were listed after yours, but over time will generally decrease.
How the queue works should all be explained here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16021115
Thanks.
How the queue works should all be explained here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16021115
Thanks.
Mentions: Stock market liquidity bot
Isn't the purpose of the bot to avoid stagnation of the market? The bot has not made any purchases in over a week. Are we supposed to then say that is how it is programmed to work?
It’s just because bot doesn’t have funds to buy at the moment, but if a stagnant patch
It has dragged on longer than usual this time, but stock bot requires people buying stock from npc stock drops for it to have funds to buy from the queue
Been about 9 days I have noticed too with not much bot action buying from queue
Sucks but it happpens sometimes..
It has dragged on longer than usual this time, but stock bot requires people buying stock from npc stock drops for it to have funds to buy from the queue
Been about 9 days I have noticed too with not much bot action buying from queue
Sucks but it happpens sometimes..
but in these scenarios isn't the bot meant to "create" a load of shares in order to have the funds to start buying again?
Bot doesn't have funds, and will not have for a while, since major players are stuck in WLT and HRG... This is a snowball that will become bigger and bigger, in this specific case, will become dry and dry xD
Want your stocks to sell? Get people to buy the FHG npc listed shares lol
That is hilarious!!!! Anyone with sense knows FHG is going to the grave
I agree with you. But at some point they have to decide to do something about it. There are no viable system share dumps. And the cause of the problem only continues to get worse as more and more people decide to list shares knowing that it will take over a week to sell. I don't think anyone is buying ANYTHING on the stock market right now. I barely open it anymore.