Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Employee Efficency

Started by Swaggy [2095726] on in Bugs & Issues.

29 replies · 300 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Stewie [1494547] ×1

Swaggy [2095726]
I have an employee (75k END/ 50k MAN) that is over the stat requirements for a position (Forklift Operator 60k END/ 30K MAN). His efficiency on the company page shows 4 stars instead of 5. The user has been active and has no addiction. What would be causing the decreased efficiency rating or is this an issue?

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Stewie [1494547]
It would be drug addiction I expect.

They appear to be consistently taking 3 Xanax a day. They also have not been to Rehab since August 6.
Swaggy [2095726]
Player had no addiction icon the first day and is at 1% today. Is it really that steep of a penalty to reduce 120% effectiveness to below 100%?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Do you have the business education to boost employee effectiveness?

I have seen employees being 4* efficient for the first 3 days of hiring despite meeting stat cap, being on no addiction and at full happy bar. The only possible explanation is that employee is not full effective for the first week of work in the company, they need some to get settled in. You'd see them go back to 5* by day 4 or something, the effectiveness rises gradually until day 8 or so.
Swaggy [2095726]
I have all the employee effectiveness courses completed.

Other employees were/are at 5* efficiency after the first day, which is why I'm wondering if this is a bug.
Swaggy [2095726]
He's the one that brought it to my attention, and he shared screenshots with me. I can ask him to share another if it would help staff sort this.
dAV [2000828]
Icon showed well after this bug. How about we let staff look into this rather than assuming I’m lying?
Plague_Doctor [1083237]
Yes but work effectiveness gets reduced when the addiction starts showing, by the % it shows, not to mention when he exceeds the requirements
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
That's not true. Efficiency goes down as soon as you take even one drug and don't rehab before the company chron. The brain icon shows reduced batlle stats, not 'addiction'.
Stewie [1494547]
I'm not sure there's anything more I can do here to be honest.

I can only suggest Dav goes to Rehab.

*Edit: I'm happy to leave the report open until the next company new day while they do this and we can check it again then.
Digger67 [2046748]
So, some quick maths,
your guy isnt @150% efficiency (i dont have a logistics so i cant refer to tornstat)
But He would need roughly 90k end and 45k man to reach that. This means he will suffer harder from the effects of drugs than the said circumstance. Not only that it appears from the screen shot he has only been in company 2 days? it takes as i recall 5 days to reach full potential in a company.

Dav, it has nothing to do with you lying, But it looks like your on your way to rehab.. so i guess we will know tomorrow

But hey, obviously none of the people who have responded have ever run a company before or been bewildered by similar instances
CRLF [2095076]
Easy way to test it. Have him go to rehab and do a full rehab.

If it's "fixed" tomorrow, you have your answer.
Swaggy [2095726]
I have other employees that were full efficiency under 5 days so I'm not aware of any day requirement.

I do understand that addiction starts with the first drug, but as we have no other indicator for addiction other than the addiction icon, that's what most of the community uses to gauge addiction level. What I'm trying to get an answer on is whether or not the amount of addiction a player has before the icon shows is enough to take a player with roughly 120% of the required stats down to 4* efficiency (something I thought could be answered by any of the staff/dev team by confirming if this is a bug or the game is functioning as expected).
Bandit [2033238]
That depends on work stats. I've hired people that just barely make 100% efficiency and they show 4 bars for a couple days before appearing as 100% effective.

I've also hired people below the requirements and had them show 5 bars after about a week despite only being like 80% at best according to tornstats. In both cases a few days of heavy drug use could drop them back to 4 or even 3 bars