I have played this game for 12 years and have made some enemies. I will admit I am not perfect and have probably made a few players mad at me in the past. Therefore, I would like to be able to know who the players are that hate me so much to add me as an enemy which could have happened years ago on this game. As far as I know with this being said some of my enemies could be inactive, fedded or not even play the game anymore which I feel if thats the case they need to be removed from my enemy count on my profile. I know this may have been mentioned before and the trolls will shoot this suggestion down. I just hope you all will see my point and agree with me. Thanks
Enemy reveal
Started by crashandburned [594014] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- crashandburned [594014]
· 2 likes ·
I have to disagree with you on the inactive part. The reason I say this is what if some noob messaged you asking for money you gave in and gave them money helping them out. Then later they ask you … - crashandburned [594014]
· 2 likes ·
If someone blacklisted you, you most likely deserved it. Well I have to disagree with you again on this as I don't know the reasons for being blacklisted it could be something simple as someone paying another person to add … - Negan [2066105]
· 1 likes ·
Because when someone blacklists someone, they usually have a reason for it. And because of that, I don't agree with it being removed, no matter if they're active or not. And IF you think that should be done, then how …
The fedded or ancient enemies should be removed, I think. Or atleast revealed.
I restarted playing after almost 2 years after playing for only a day. I think I had 4 enemies with just my inactivity. It just seemed weird.
I restarted playing after almost 2 years after playing for only a day. I think I had 4 enemies with just my inactivity. It just seemed weird.
You can pay someone at a 5*+ detective agency to reveal people who have added you as a friend or enemy.
From what I know, people who have been fedded, will automatically be removed.
I do not agree with that inactive people should be removed. Only if they're fedded.
From what I know, people who have been fedded, will automatically be removed.
I do not agree with that inactive people should be removed. Only if they're fedded.
I have to disagree with you on the inactive part. The reason I say this is what if some noob messaged you asking for money you gave in and gave them money helping them out. Then later they ask you for more money and lets say you don't give them the money this time and they add you to enemy since you did not give them anything. Then later they quit the game or go inactive for hundreds of days making it so you will always have them as an enemy when they are not on game playing it?
And what if that inactive player comes back to the game to find their lists completely wiped? It's completely unfair on those players if they do choose to return. IMO inactive accounts shouldn't be touched by things like this, just because you haven't logged in for some time doesn't give anyone the right to start messing with your account. For that reason I disagree and I can't see it ever being passed by Ched.
It's likely that their enemy list can remain untouched, the only change is that they don't count towards the current friend/enemy count
Because when someone blacklists someone, they usually have a reason for it.
And because of that, I don't agree with it being removed, no matter if they're active or not.
And IF you think that should be done, then how about friends? That should be the same then.
And because of that, I don't agree with it being removed, no matter if they're active or not.
And IF you think that should be done, then how about friends? That should be the same then.
If it helps:
When Duke gives missions they are mostly inactives.
So when we get the missions they are fair fights.
Fair fights are good for chains if you dont have a wall.
I have people from missions on my enemy list for just such a reason.
Being inactive you were prolly a mission and this happend to you.
When Duke gives missions they are mostly inactives.
So when we get the missions they are fair fights.
Fair fights are good for chains if you dont have a wall.
I have people from missions on my enemy list for just such a reason.
Being inactive you were prolly a mission and this happend to you.
Once a person goes inactive friends can change their names making it so when that person comes back to the game years later. Alot of stuff could have happened while they was gone. Chances are when they get back and if a friend or enemy changed their name they will never even know who they are as they would have forgot about the person or might remember their old screenname. With this being said I have had enemies in the past who have put their name in fed just to restart and start over fresh clearing their enemy count. So I don't really see this being any different only makes it fair for everyone on the game.
not sure about that, seems folks forget about their enemies an why they didn't like the person. But they seem to remember Friends, an if your coming back to play again you might have forgot their name but remember them.
I still disagree, the friend/enemy list is used as a judge of character so you can decide if someone is trustworthy and safe to trade with. If you're on someones friend/enemy list then its most likely because you gave a reason to be there. If this suggestion was put into place scammers would probably lose 90% of their enemies lists - that's not something I can support.
its funny you use friend/enemy count as a way to judge if a person is trustworthy or not. Ched has changed this game making it so its harder for players to scam others on the game. Also just because a person has high enemies does not lable them as a scammer. Awhile back I held competition in fun and games I gave away a private island to the winner of the person who gained the most enemies in 7 days time so with you saying this you would judge the winner as a scammer for winning the private island. Also there could be other reasons why players get so many enemies all it takes is to get a whole faction with 100 members to add your name to enemy list or even pay players money to add your name to enemy. Therefore, If I was you I would not use the friend/enemy count to decide unless you know the truth behind them.
So what if you have a few inactive enemies, you earned them. Get some more friends if your ratio bothers you that much.
I agree with the OP. +R
You sure have room to talk look at all those enemies on your profile if anyone needs friends it looks like your in desparate need of them lol
Well.. He isn't the one making suggestions to get rid of them.
well maybe not but with all the enemies he has I really don't think it would help him any so I can see the reason he commented the way he did
Aaaaaaaand... How do you know most of the people who blacklisted him isn't inactive?
And he was 100% right. If someone blacklisted you, you most likely deserved it.
And he was 100% right. If someone blacklisted you, you most likely deserved it.
If someone blacklisted you, you most likely deserved it. Well I have to disagree with you again on this as I don't know the reasons for being blacklisted it could be something simple as someone paying another person to add me to blacklist and yet you say I deserve it lol. I can tell your not very smart and still a noob on here.
If you dont have enemys your playing the game wrong.
Besides people often add folk for exp, easy mission hits, just cos you hit them a few time or maybe you offend them or a friend.
Easy answer is get over it.
Besides people often add folk for exp, easy mission hits, just cos you hit them a few time or maybe you offend them or a friend.
Easy answer is get over it.