Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pub Specials

Started by TH0R [2245942] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

TH0R [2245942]
Recently joined a 10* Pub and was just wondering the best way to utilise my job points. Is it best to use them on Nerve refills or save them up and use them for the Energy?
Gingy [2091567]
Depends if you are stat, chaining, or nerve oriented. I use mine for nerve refills outside chains and try to save some points in case they're needed when chaining.
Chef_Liam [2184612]
I'll be saving up 200 job points in the pub I'm at. Then, that gives me 2 max energy refills for when I'm chaining..I before and I just after midnight TC time. Any points I get after 200, I will spend on nerve.
P00CH [2170094]
Actually just done the same, so this question has been posted at just the right time for me.

Nerve refills will be a great bonus to help plough through these drug crimes, along with extra energy for chaining..
Runalf [2047589]
Im spending it all on nerve.

I keep 300 job points in my pocket in case that mysterious CE boost event will come.

But I am wondering if it will come cause I dont hear anything about it anymore...

Quote/

There are many ways to use nerve in Torn City. If you have a friend in jail, you can bust them out and help them to escape the long arm of the law - an arm which typically ends in the lubricated rubber glove of justice. You can also use your nerve to commit crimes, crimes that not only earn you money, but which can also help to increase your natural nerve bar and crime experience score.

It is rumoured that a new special event day will boost the two aforementioned statistics later in the year. But for now, citizens will have to be content with the benefits of a double alcohol bonus and the provision of free Green Stout. The St Patrick's Day booze-up takes place from noon on Saturday the 16th of March through to noon on Monday the 18th of March. Bottles of Green Stout will be available in the city for the duration of this period.

/Unquote
Runalf [2047589]
It was on the newspaper in march I believe. Dont think it will take place as they didnt say a word about it anymore.
Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee Committee
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

If you're going to use them for nerve, save all your points until you have 125 Nerve (60NNB +40 Faction, +10 Merit, +15 Pub). Then save them even longer, maybe wait for Crimes 2.0, by then you should have 50000 job points and you can finish every crime category instantly.