Ok well shit I better go train my Dex now then
Accuracy Rebuild
Started by Hyperreal [2042404] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 209 / 209 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
“I'm very confident we've found the perfect final solution.”
Probably not the best phrasing from Ched...
Probably not the best phrasing from Ched...
wow, i never think about that
Seems like OP completely misunderstood the point, I do love when random noobs copypasta random announcements in GD for Karma.
Dex should now be more effective, hopefully moving toward a more balanced system with respect to defense. Once bugs are sorted (only just woke up but assume there are many), all weapon accuracy should be way more intuitive.
Hope you like the change, Thank you Chedburn for listening and letting me help work with you a little o/
Dex should now be more effective, hopefully moving toward a more balanced system with respect to defense. Once bugs are sorted (only just woke up but assume there are many), all weapon accuracy should be way more intuitive.
Hope you like the change, Thank you Chedburn for listening and letting me help work with you a little o/
My arma's accuracy is higher than the GAK on the market, might be a bug but looking forward to your updated best/worst list
"Once bugs are sorted (only just woke up but assume there are many)"
Say what?! You know that Torn has many unit tests and a full fledged QA team, there's no way bugs could get through that!
Say what?! You know that Torn has many unit tests and a full fledged QA team, there's no way bugs could get through that!
If it has mods on it, it will be?
it doesn't and ched says mod changes are no longer visible
Ched: "- Accuracy & Damage mods no longer visually adjust the base weapon values (for consistency)."
Am I missing something here?
I have a Benelli M1 with accuracy of 65.97 and my Arma with 59.95?
EDIT: The Macana & Benelli M1 have the highest base Accuracy of 65, while the Rusty Sword has the lowest at 15. <<< Why? Who da fuq uses a benelli???
Plus if I put my mouse over various weapons various percentage appear? Yet for the ones I'd EXPECT (I have merits on) nothing?
All a bit... Borked.
I have a Benelli M1 with accuracy of 65.97 and my Arma with 59.95?
EDIT: The Macana & Benelli M1 have the highest base Accuracy of 65, while the Rusty Sword has the lowest at 15. <<< Why? Who da fuq uses a benelli???
Plus if I put my mouse over various weapons various percentage appear? Yet for the ones I'd EXPECT (I have merits on) nothing?
All a bit... Borked.
I'd meme the shit out of that, but it'd probably get me a forums ban.
Cheers - didn't know about that bit.
I know weapons have a range of 5 though, so there will be some overlap. A really shitty GAK will be "likely", and could be less accurate than a really great ArmaLite which is very unlikely. Still possible though I suppose.
I know weapons have a range of 5 though, so there will be some overlap. A really shitty GAK will be "likely", and could be less accurate than a really great ArmaLite which is very unlikely. Still possible though I suppose.
i am sure you have ze perfect meme
It's ok, I know you're just waking up. Now go get some coffee and proceed with the testing. I need to know if I need to train dex after this long 14.5 years without any
Also, lights seem to have been made more powerful (or am i missing something?), could potentially shake up the conventional mod setup
Didn't realise that bit ^^ screenshot the Arma and GAK? Those two specifically shouldn't overlap I don't think, actually.
Edit: Actually to be fair yeah it's just an unlikely overlap - I (and you) have a high-end high accuracy armalite, very unlikely. That GAK on the market is painfully close to the base accuracy possible for a GAK
Edit: Actually to be fair yeah it's just an unlikely overlap - I (and you) have a high-end high accuracy armalite, very unlikely. That GAK on the market is painfully close to the base accuracy possible for a GAK
Yeah they got a nice buff.
and if flash and smoke still affect speed and acc's effect is lower the higher or lower the hit chance then a flash can possibly make weapon accuracy useless
Probly too early to say but perhaps flash and smoke need to be nerfed more to come anywhere near how htr v/s def works.