Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

It's 4:20 time - All-Star Draft Team Addition!!

Started by HellR4iser [27478] on in Faction Discussion.

146 replies · 4.9k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 147 / 147 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Alien [2052982]
Maybe if you join he will give you a free pass ... at least until it ends :) and as Lasky mentioned I have not spoken to him before this either, so I doubt you need to be his friend to join.
HellR4iser [27478]
this guy approached me and now he is trolling my topic.if i have you on my enemy list its for a reason.And i revisit my enemy list often so deal with it
shu shu noob
Alien [2052982]
I graduated to semi-nub *FLEX*

-----------------------------------------------

Also anyone on the fence about this... it has been fun and we didn't even start yet.