Come on Lilly, don't let trivial things get to you. Lighten up and have some fun.
It's 4:20 time - All-Star Draft Team Addition!!
Started by HellR4iser [27478] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 147 / 147 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
get 2 new facs and raid to the death ;)
2 days left. Sign up while you still can XD
Says the Redeem Team lmao
~bump~
I'm in!
One day left after that roster is locked. Sign up XD
You gotta be this guys 'friend' before you can sign up for this faction .
If he attacks you :
HellR4iser: i have you on my list as a mission target
HellR4iser: I have 330 enemies on my list, if you want me to remove you it costs 150 mill
If he attacks you :
HellR4iser: i have you on my list as a mission target
HellR4iser: I have 330 enemies on my list, if you want me to remove you it costs 150 mill
Mentions: HellR4iser [27478]
I didn’t know him and had never spoken to him before I signed up..
Same for me seems someone isnt posting the whole conversation
Maybe if you join he will give you a free pass ... at least until it ends :) and as Lasky mentioned I have not spoken to him before this either, so I doubt you need to be his friend to join.
Same plus im a nub xD
this guy approached me and now he is trolling my topic.if i have you on my enemy list its for a reason.And i revisit my enemy list often so deal with it
shu shu noob
shu shu noob
You n me both bbz.
one of last bumps
o7
I graduated to semi-nub *FLEX*
-----------------------------------------------
Also anyone on the fence about this... it has been fun and we didn't even start yet.
-----------------------------------------------
Also anyone on the fence about this... it has been fun and we didn't even start yet.
ill join p
I'd like to join
I wanna join too with Touch =P