Points Market
Started by Sweetiest [2187330] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
*Pretends i know what you are achieveing*
:P
:P
I am only an observer: I see data, I post data, don't make conclusions on it :D
Nice comparison R+
The only thing that bugs me is that you used a linear model on something that clearly isn't linear *facepalm* like why lol
The only thing that bugs me is that you used a linear model on something that clearly isn't linear *facepalm* like why lol
It's the pawn shop price keeping points artificially at around 51k. Was probably done in order to help new players a little bit.
I wish i knew what this was saying....
Trading Post? maybe
Trading Post? maybe
Why?? its not even a trade post ????
This is the best place
This is the best place
I don't know. The Economist Report says that the pawn shop price change accordingly to market.
Until 2 weeks ago the pawn shop price was very well under 50k, changing every few hours while the points on market were sold.
Then, suddenly, it sticked to 50k. Didn't moved anymore from there, even if it should have rise more, accordingly with points market.
Until 2 weeks ago the pawn shop price was very well under 50k, changing every few hours while the points on market were sold.
Then, suddenly, it sticked to 50k. Didn't moved anymore from there, even if it should have rise more, accordingly with points market.
I'm pretty sure that the market went up only because the pawn shop price was set manually at 50k, so I don't think it's correct to assume that it should have gone up more.
Sorry, what you mean? (to understand)
No, it was rising (or downing) accordingly with points market, I have checked it multiple times, and in many hours during time. Then stopped exactly at 50k, as an "hard limit".
It was most likely the point market following the pawn shop, not the other way around.
If you are right, where is the point in lowering and rising and lowering the pawn shop price? It did exactly this before stick to 50k
I do believe that, as opposed to it truly being algorithm-based (as it 100% should be), with modifying factors coming from the adjacent systems (which should also be algorithm-based), there is FAR too much manual manipulation going on - and that it's not about about establishing/maintaining balance... Unless you view balance as the perpetuation of wealth among certain elite.
Conspiracy!
Conspiracy!
I cant see the pictures you posted though
Lol, I love conspiracy
today so far:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]