Torn BINGO
Started by Shandurai [25719] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I don't know how to add photo in post :'(
https://imgur.com/gallery/Hs2XxDX
https://imgur.com/gallery/Hs2XxDX
Unfortunately, this is not completed. As I can check your stats I see that you did not Travel to UK, OD, get a defend, nerve refill, or travel to japan since we have started bingo. I did not even check the other side.
This works for me! The line winner had be completed already, the X across the board is the remaining winner. Need to get two lines across the card in the shape of an X!
I want in! I love bingo
Sent out two more cards. Sorry for the late reply, was distracted by a surprise territory attack.
Still ONE winner left. Just need to cross of the X across the board to win!
Still ONE winner left. Just need to cross of the X across the board to win!
Bump!
This is probably the only time I'll struggle to OD in Torn...
Anyone else still working on theirs?
Anyone else still working on theirs?
Aw you got your cannabis of merit yet? That one is fun too.
No - any specific reason for cannabis?
I think it is just a drug that is harder to OD on, and there is a merit for managing to do so.
Hiii...does changing your name give you another shot at the bingo?? >.<
Edit: Venom here:):)
Edit: Venom here:):)
Welp, I guess I should avoid that if I want to complete my card anytime soon...
https://imgur.com/gallery/1E4kcaa
i am finnaly done with od
i am finnaly done with od
Hurray \o/ Last one.
You sent a Drug Pack to Sashins.
Took a little longer then I expected, but thanks for playing ^.^
You sent a Drug Pack to Sashins.
Took a little longer then I expected, but thanks for playing ^.^
Mentions: Sashins [2242987]
Woot! Game finally finished, gg