Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn BINGO

Started by Shandurai [25719] on in Fun & Games.

35 replies · 399 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Shandurai [25719]
Unfortunately, this is not completed. As I can check your stats I see that you did not Travel to UK, OD, get a defend, nerve refill, or travel to japan since we have started bingo. I did not even check the other side.
Shandurai [25719]
This works for me! The line winner had be completed already, the X across the board is the remaining winner. Need to get two lines across the card in the shape of an X!
Shandurai [25719]
Sent out two more cards. Sorry for the late reply, was distracted by a surprise territory attack.

Still ONE winner left. Just need to cross of the X across the board to win!